Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Old friends that I miss...

It's 4:40 a.m and I'm wide awake. Thanks a lot to a certain Mr Mosquito that managed to give me a few bites before hubby ended his feeding spree. When I woke up, I was quite surprised to see him sleeping on the floor. Well, hubby caught a flu and was asking me where should he sleep coz he doesn't want to be near the kids. I just told him "sleep with the seahorselah". He really did and I almost want to laugh out loud in the middle of the bloody night.

Rupa-rupanya dia pun kena gigit nyamuk and set himself on a revenge hunt for the bothersome insect. After the fruitful hunt he went back to sleep on the bed. (aikkk...hmmm..thought he'll stick to the crib on the floor for awhile..penipu dia ni.)

The leftover crib..kesian tu seahorse kan?

Anyway, talking about old friends. I was doing my things in the noontime and the thought of Sharon and Grace just came to my mind. They were the ones I looked up as big sisters when I was still studying in college. Decided to give them a tinker. I called Sharon first and had a pleasant chat with her. I always love her voice and laughter. Soothing to my ears. (Chewah...kembanglah telinga dia ni.)

Phoned Grace afterwards but no pick-up. Luckily she called me back eventhough she has no idea who called her. She actually remembers my voice. It took her like 5 seconds to know who I am..indak sioklah macam ni....no suspense....ha,ha...
After the tete-a-tete, I just realized I really miss them both and was sorry for not keeping in touch for so long. Well, better late then never right?

No comments: