Saturday, June 21, 2008

Mensa Fun Test

Hubby asked me to take an intelligence test last night. I was relunctant to do it especially when he was sitting next to me and grinning like a buffoon. I really felt dumb at that time. Took me quite a while before the questions I read began to sink in. Nevertheless, it was fun and I scored rather fairly. Just sort of relieved that my brain cells are not dead yet.
The quiz was made by Mensa International, a high IQ society with the aim to identify and foster human intelligence. Mensa accepts individuals who score at or above the 98th percentile on certain standardized IQ tests. (Ha! I definitely would not qualify...)

Try it. It's interesting. This is not an IQ test but rather for entertainment only.
http://www.mensa.org/workout2.php

There was another great brain teaser he asked me to do. It is also taken out from the Mensa workout.
http://intelligence-test.net/part1/

Have fun!

2 comments:

carolchs said...

hi olivia, i finally tracked down ur blog :)
the mensa test is fun but like u said, i have to crack my head answering those questions eventho' ive been cracking my mind almost everyday in school. LOL!

ive linked ur blog to mine too.
happy sunday!

Livvy said...

He,he...glad you have fun with the mind exercise..bikin sakit kepala juga kan? LOL :)