Wednesday, June 4, 2008

My Superhero Turns 4..

With the cuppies craze catching the baking world nowadays, I thought I might as well give it a try for Alden's birthday. Managed to get in touch with Diba through her blog D'Muffins (have been blog-hopping from Deana's), gave her the details and walah!! Below are her creations.
(Thanks Diba, for the wonderful cuppies...)

I ordered a train theme for Alden and another tray of cuppies to give to our relatives.
I just went 'gaga' all over. They are so so cute....


The train, bearing letters on its carts...clockwise, swirling in....


Tulips and ladybirds..sayang mau makan...




The cunning smile after nagging his mommy for the cuppies..


Alden's been drooling over them the whole evening and kept asking me when can he eat them.
I asked him to wait for everybody to come home from work and we can take the pics after dinner. The boy will not stop bugging me until my ears gonna fall off. Oh..he's wearing his Bob the Builder shirt (another favourite), a present from his elder aunt.

More pictures here :
Alden's 4th Birthday

1 comment:

d'muffins said...

olivia... ur son so cute... very chicky look. glad to know he loves them all. i mmg seronok kalau dpt happy kan orang especially the kids.. thanks n keep in touch ya...