Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Objects of my camerafection..

Poor Edric had a viral fever last week. The fever lasted for a couple of days and right after that, he started developing rashes all over his body. Apart from loss of appetite, the little guy was still upbeat and cheerful going about his business of exploring cum wrecking of the house.

Both of us are confined at home up till today. Mom in-law said that he shouldn't be exposed to wind. With the haywired weather we are suffering nowadays, I really don't mind staying home at all..kejap panas kejap ribut..Almost everyday, we get heavy doses of rains and strong winds in the late afternoon.

Edric's red dots are all gone since yesterday and he has gained his fondness for food. So I'm relieved. But both of us are still stuck at home coz our garden is still in repair. For the past couple of days, while the workers went out for lunch and Edric napping soundly in his cot, I went around the house having a little exploration of my own. Betul-betul keboringan sudah sia ni....kesian kan? LOL Never thought I was in such dire need to entertain myself.

But still, I'm delighted with what I found...


Found this little guy resting. Guess he's having a little afternoon nap too...


More of Objects of my camerafection.

No comments: