Sunday, May 25, 2008

What a boring, rainy day.....

I've been planning for a family outing today as I managed to complete my to-do list kinda early. However, my excitement was trampled flat by my lovable bunch. Edric decided to snooze off at noon time. Thought it was only going to be a short nap, which eventually took the whole afternoon away. He'll screech if I even try to move him.
Then, on another level, hubby was complaining of his sore bum courtesy to his newly-found love; futsal. The fella just started playing last week. In the first meet, he actually scraped both of his knees. That injury had him walking like a praying mantis. This week, he walks like a tin-man in need of a walking stick. Had a sweet time taking my revenge for ruining my mood and plan though. His wails were music to my ears when he asked for massage. I couldn't help but laughed evilly when I pushed a little harder at the sore places and he howled for help. (Snorted.)
The sky took the grayish hue when Edric woke up. Then it poured. Ah well, I'll have a raincheck for that outing then. When it was time for his cereal, his refusals were ultimate. First come the cries but still I managed to shove in several spoonfuls. He stopped crying and I thought 'that's a good boy'. The greatest protest came silently; he just stuck his tongue out everytime the spoon went his way. Should I be mad? I couldn't be angry with this 5 months old baby that had me smiling and dumbfounded.
Anyhow, I was searching for a rainy, gloomy pic and found this sweet story for toddlers instead. Just click on the link below and enjoy.

http://lil-fingers.com/sky/10.html

No comments: