Tuesday, June 16, 2009

The glass is broken and my chicken is dead...

Spec needs a new coat of paint and he needs serious makeover too but both hubby and I always tell ourselves that Spec still looks okay despite a few bumps and bruises.

"No one's gonna steal/mug the driver since the car is err..not so goodlooking." I wonder whether he's trying to console me or degrade my poor baby..
A couple of months later, the opposite thing happened...hmm..I think hubby should disinfect his mouth!




My poor chicky...


Chicky was removed from the scene..too sad to see him lying facedown like that...(*_*)
Hubby used Spec that day. He and his friend decided to take some quick bite in Ipoh Garden before going home. Since it was only a half an hour stop, his friend left a laptop on the backseat.
That's the last time he's going to see it. The robber smashed the side window to make a little opening. I wonder how did he pulled it off without anyone seeing coz the area is always busy. Probably everybody is too busy to notice anything else.
Well, lesson learned. Robbers do care for only one thing and that is opportunity; anything else is trivial.

No comments: